In the season of goodwill, festive prizes from Limerick Council offer the chance to experience the city like never before
By Jack Butler
The festive season has well and truly begun as Limerick City and County Council launch a series of Christmas competitions.
Over the next four weeks, entrants could be in with a chance of winning a variety of prizes to suit any giftee.
Donn O’Sullivan, Head of Marketing and Communications at Limerick City and County Council, commented, “Christmas in Limerick is officially underway following last week’s launch and with the street lights now turned on too, things are beginning to look a lot more festive.
“To coincide with the programme of Christmas events taking place in Limerick city and county, we are delighted to introduce six fantastic prizes in the coming weeks. Thanks to all our competition partners for offering such fantastic prizes and of course, best of luck to all who enter.”
The competitions consists of the following six prize packages, each one with a limited window to enter:
- A Christmas getaway for two at the 4-star Limerick Strand Hotel (November 21 to November 27)
- A family pass to the Lough Gur Santa Experience (November 23 to November 29)
- One of five Limerick Gift Cards worth €100 (November 28 to December 4)
- One of five family passes to “A Christmas Tale at the Castle” experience at King John’s Castle (December 5 to December 7)
- Two pairs of tickets for this year’s Christmas Interpro between Munster and Leinster at Thomond Park on St. Stephen’s Day (December 12 to December 14)
- Four VIP Meet and Greet passes to see Hermitage Green at the Big Top on December 29 (December 14 to December 16)
Enter or find out more about Limerick City and County Council’s Christmas giveaway.